;

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012: Plans and Strategy.

Of all the new years that came in the recent past, 2012 is perhaps one of the most important one, for personal, academic and global reasons. I wish a very happy new year to all my readers, I hope all of you do well in your lives, while I'll try to write even more on my blog than what I claim. Speaking of which, I must share with you the resolution I made on January 1, 2011, I promised myself to be delivering blog posts at least twice a week, but all I could do is 1 post every 2 week. that was sad and of course my bad.


 I blogged 27 times last year and I am really disappointed with it, I am not going to have a future for my blog if I go on like this, so starting with some resolutions:

1)    I will blog at least once in a week. [not being too ambitious]
2)    I will try to be a better human being and citizen of my country. [one should always consider this one]
3)    I will release my book, before 23rd of April. [this one is really important]
4)    I will be reading more and more now. [read more, write better]
4.1) I will move on a little from fiction and read some real material like Biography or Philosophy.
4.2) I will start reading Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler, this week only [its my dream read]
5)    I'd start earning this year [it will be important to mention for motivation]
6)   'I' will be more productive than usual. [will explain it after something I will produce out of creativity]
7)    I will be a bigger researcher of the Hollywood Industry. [I already am, but'll dig more nose than usual]


And now some thanksgiving as I did it last year as well, before that I should pour some stats over the place below:

Total number of visitors in 2010: 1580
Total number of visitors in 2011: 4190 [that is when I joined Indi Blogger]

people from Finland hit my blog the most of number of times in 2010, this year in 2011, its USA, where my blog has been read some 700 times. [both the countries are behind India of course]so thanks to all the Americans out there, and there is this reader from Mountain view, California who really likes to read my blog, thanks to him/her as well, and I'd say thanks to Indi Blogger who are mainly responsible for having an almost 300% growth of visitors on my blog in one year.

Biggest Event of 2011 for me:  December, The HP Indi Blogger meet in New Delhi, it introduced me to great bloggers from India.
Next best thing that happened with me in May: Mail Today published my little articles thrice on 5th, 19th and 24th may in their Interactive section. It was really appreciating. Links are HEREHERE and HERE.

Thanks for the enhanced appreciation.
I couldn't ask for more in just 18 months of my blog.

-Amrit Rukhaiyaar

3 comments:

  1. Go go go
    You'll surely do perfect this year
    All the very best buddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go :) Publish the book, that is HUGE!!

    All the very best....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks chintan... your blog gives me hell lot of inspiration... really happy to see you wishing me luck..

      Delete

Categories

55 Fiction (1) 9 Sentence Fiction (1) achievements (1) adaptation (1) adsense (1) adventure (3) afridi (1) akhilesh (1) akram (2) almighty (1) ambipur (1) amitabh (1) Amity (1) anshul (1) army (2) ayn rand (1) azharuddin (1) bangla (1) batting (1) battle (1) bhajji (1) blog (21) Blog Love (1) bloggers (1) BMW (1) board (1) book (1) Book Review (1) books (4) bowling (1) bradley cooper (1) carribean (1) catch-22 (1) cbse (1) champ (1) characters (2) charming (1) chetan bhagat (2) childhood (5) cinema (2) Citizen Responsibility (1) classics (1) clicks (1) close to my heart (6) colgate (1) college (8) commitment (1) computers (1) Conclave (1) contest (9) cricket (9) database (1) date (1) dedicated posts (9) delhi (2) departments (1) dravid (1) dream (1) DU (1) eminem (1) emotions (2) engineer (2) engineering (3) england (1) english (1) entertainment (2) erich segal (1) events (3) exams (1) experience (1) facebook (2) family (9) father (1) favorites (1) fiction (12) final (1) finland (1) flash fiction (2) ford (1) franklin (1) free (1) friends (5) fun (1) ganguly (1) General Elections (1) gifts (1) google (3) grammar (1) gum problems (1) harsh (1) hindi (2) history (1) hostel (1) humor (3) hyatt (1) ideas (1) ignorance (1) IIT (1) IK Gujral (1) IMDB (1) imran khan (1) india (7) indiblogger (12) indore (2) Inspiring Stories (1) internet (1) IPL (3) IQ (1) jeffrey archer (1) jobs (1) john grisham (1) journeys (2) juniors (1) kambli (1) kapil dev (1) kenya (1) KKR (1) Life (2) love (2) mail today (1) mario puzo (1) mentor (1) money (1) motivation (14) movie (3) movies (17) mumbai indians (1) mummy (1) NaNoWRimo (1) new york (1) news (5) night (1) nokia (1) novel (2) one of the bests (1) pakistan (3) paulo coelho (1) personal (26) Philosophy (1) point of view (3) politics (4) ponting (1) private college (1) proteas (1) quadir (1) ragging (3) rahul (1) ranji (1) Rape (1) ravi shastri (1) rayudu (1) reading (1) relationship (2) respect (1) review (1) reviews (7) robert de niro (1) roomie (1) sanjay majhrekar (1) school (2) schooling (4) sci-fi (1) sehwag (1) seniors (1) sequels (1) SGSITS (1) shakespeare (1) sidney sheldon (1) sleep (1) soccer (1) social network (3) socializing (1) society (6) sports (1) srilanka (4) SRK (2) starry (1) statistics (1) studies (1) sunil gavaskar (1) superstar (3) technology (4) tendulkar (3) tie (1) TV (1) TV Shows (2) UT (1) volvo (1) waqar (2) Winning (1) Women's Day (1) world cup (5) WriteTribe (7) writing (5) zimbabwe (1)